Data Privacy Statement of the Nau Steuerungstechnik GmbH
Thank you for your interest in our company. We take your data protection seriously.
You can basically use our website without providing any personal data. If a data subject wishes to use our company's services via our website, the processing of personal data may be necessary. If the processing of personal data is required and there is no legal basis for such processing, we will always obtain the consent of the affected person.
With the following data protection declaration, we would like to inform the affected persons about their rights concerning this declaration.
Data transmissions via the Internet can always contain security gaps. Thus, a 100% protection can not be guaranteed. Therefore any data subject can of course also transmit personal data to us alternatively, e.g. by telephone.
This data protection declaration is based on the definitions used by the European directive and regulation giver when the GDPR was issued (Article 4 GDPR). This privacy statement uses, among other things, the following definitions:
- 'personal data' means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('the data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- 'data subject' means any identified or identifiable natural person whose personal data are processed by the controller;
- ‘Processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- ‘Restriction of processing’ means the marking of stored personal data with the aim to limit their processing in the future;
- ‘profiling’ means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person's performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements;
- 'controller' means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law;
- 'recipient' means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
- ‘third party' means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process personal data;
- ‘consent' of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
2. Name and contact details of the Data Protection Officer
Company: NAU Steuerungstechnik GmbH, Elly-Beinhorn-Str. 4, 27777 Ganderkesee;
managing director: Mr. Reinhard Nau, E-Mail: email@example.com, Phone: +49 42 22 94 120.
Data Protection Officer: Julia Kilian, e-mail: Datenschutz@nau-tec.com, phone: +49 42 22 94 120
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their us when visiting the website
In principle, you can use our website without disclosing your identity. When you call up our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called logfile. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- guarantee of a smooth connection of the website,
- ensure comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well,
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
4. Data sharing
A transfer of your personal data from us to third parties takes place exclusively to the service partners involved within the scope of contract winding up, e.g. the logistics assigned with the supply and the credit institution assigned with payment affairs. However, in the case where your personal data is passed on to third parties, the scope of the data transmitted is limited to the necessary minimum.
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned above does not take place.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your terminal device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again in order to make use of our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made in order not to have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies may, however, result in you not being able to use all the functions of our website.
6. Links to websites of third parties
The links published on our website are researched and compiled with the greatest possible care. We have no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. We are not responsible for the content of the linked pages and expressly do not adopt the content of these pages as our own. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents as well as for damage resulting from the use or disuse of the information, alone the of the website provider, to which one referred, is responsible. The liability of the person who merely refers to the publication by a link is excluded. We are only responsible for third-party references if we have positive knowledge of them, i.e. also of any illegal or punishable content, and if it is technically possible and reasonable for us to prevent their use.
7. Rights of the data subjects
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have bn or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or contradiction, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR if there are reasons for doing so which result from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Data security
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when visiting our website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a individual page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also make use of suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is as of August 2018.
As a result of the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be called up and printed out on our website at any time.