Here’s how easy life can be.
Automatic sliding doors offer many advantages. In addition to style and functionality, safety also plays an important role. Our many years of expertise make us the ideal partner when it comes to automatic sliding doors for yachts and cruise ships.
Available in many variations, our sliding doors enable individual application possibilities: from single, to double or tandem sliding doors, for which two movable wings move in one direction – anything is possible. We also offer double tandem doors with four movable wings or double/triple doors with six movable wings which permit large opening widths of up to more than 10 metres.
Whether it’s a standard design or pantograph version, whether the runners are inside or outside – we are guaranteed to have the right solution for custom requests and design specifications.
Everything at a glance:
- Weathertight and watertight version available
- Also available as an A60-certified fire door
- Outside and inside runners
- Straight and curved designs
- 1-panel to 8-panel
- Another variant is the pantograph sliding door
- No limits on opening width and opening height
- Available with coaming or at ground level – various floor guide variants available for every application
- Intelligent safety features via contact strips and sensors
- Everything is produced by us in-house
- All doors are approved by the classification authorities DNV GL Group or Lloyds Register
- Different control modes
- Control via smartphone or iPad/tablet
- Various interfaces with the ship’s systems can be set up
- Centralised control of all doors
Available in yacht quality (for motor yachts and sailing yachts) or in cruise-ship quality
Weathertight automatic sliding doors with A60 certification
You can rest assured that we’ve thought of everything.
Our automatic sliding doors with A60 certification offer maximum safety on yachts and cruise ships. NAU Steuerungstechnik is the first manufacturer in the world to offer a two-panel automatic sliding door and sliding door with A60 fire protection.
We open up new opportunities for cruise ships.
Everything we offer is made in Germany. Our customers benefit from our many years of experience and our efforts to offer cruise ships the highest level of safety combined with sophisticated design.
From the initial consultation and planning to production (which includes the electrical system), followed by installation, NAU Steuerungstechnik offers full-service automatic sliding doors with A60 certification. This enables us to ensure the highest quality and safety standards right from the start.
NAU Steuerungstechnik is the first manufacturer in the world to offer a two-panel automatic sliding door and sliding door with A60 fire protection. We manufacture these with an opening width of up to three metres wide and a height of more than two metres. And to ensure that your passengers and crew remain on the safe side in the future no matter what, we also offer you reliable customer service even after installation is complete.